Re: Oracle forms4.5 question

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1997/05/18

In article <5lia3n$jdk$1_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>, Janice Powell <powell_at_clemson.edu> wrote:
>I am not wanting my users to be able to use the pfkeys to perform any
>functions while I am in my forms4.5 application(s). I only want them using
>the buttons I have defined on the canvas. How do I "turn those pfkeys off"?

Use a key-others trigger. You can issue a message, something like: ('That key is not allowed.'), or you can just put a NULL; command in the trigger. No function keys (or pull-down commands either) will work unless you define a key-___ trigger for the keys you want to continue working.

Be sure you provide an exit_form button, since the usual key-exit will no longer work (unless you create a key-exit trigger).

Steve Cosner Received on Sun May 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message