Re: ORA-03121

From: Selvamani <schetti_at_mail.arco.com>
Date: 1997/05/15

Ikenna Aniagoh wrote:

> Can someone please help me with this error?
>
> I am running the beta version of Developer 2000, when I run the SQL Plus
> and try to login in, I get this message
> ORA-03121 no interface driver connected - function not performed.
>
> The help files are not helping much either.
>
> All answers are really appreciated.
>
> Ikenna

Hi Ikenna,

This error comes when connectivity does not work. Check if sqlnet is running on client and on server. If you are using personnel oracle7 then you should not get this error. There could be various reasons for it. Unless we know all the details about your environment, it is very difficult answer this question.

Selva Received on Thu May 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message