Re: Form Freeze/White Outs

From: Carl Hoang <choang_at_visi.com>
Date: 1997/05/15

Usually it happens when form was developed under Sun Solaris and ported over to NT to run. There are some incompatibilities there. We have some forms that freeze when try to open under NT. Try to keep run them under the same platform that they were developed on.

On 14 May 1997 17:12:04 GMT, farnham_at_spot.Colorado.EDU (Jenny Farnham) wrote:

>We have a Forms 4.5 application running on Unix and
>on NT. Both platforms experience "freeze ups" where
>the forms are no longer functioning to the user.
>The user can still use their system just not
>the Forms 4.5 windows. They usually kill that
>process and start all over again.
>
>Has anyone experienced this? Sometimes when the
>forms "freeze"... the fields turn white, blanking
>out data and boilerplate text disappears too.
>
>We are funning on Solaris 2.5xx and NT. Both are
>experiencing problems.
>
>Jen

     Carl Hoang              choang_at_visi.com
     SofTech Systems, Inc.   (612) 424-7886