Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager.

From: Tomas Rimsten <dat94trn_at_idt.mdh.se>
Date: 1997/05/15

Yees !!!

I finaly found some with nearly the same problem. We are trying to configure OEM 1.2.2 on Oracle 7.3.2/NT 4.0 server. Our system has only five computers and one of them is server both for Oracle and the rest of the network.

We have not been able to get the comunication between server and client to work.

Do you know how one set up a listner and what the listner does ?

What parts must one configurate to get the communication to work between server and client ?

I gladly answers any questions that you have, if I know the answer

Tomas Rimsten
Progressive Programming Partner In Sweden

On Mon, 12 May 1997, Serge Bouissou wrote:

> We are currently testing OEM=A01.3.5 on Oracle 7.3.2/NT 4.0 servers. We
> are having some difficulties implementing agents and tuning the overall
> system. It seems that here in France we are a step ahead regarding this
> configuration which is not very helpful. We are going to use OEM=A0to
> manage local and distant databases through an IP=A0LAN=A0& WAN network. =
 My