Re: Deploying Developer200 runtime.

From: Shawn Odekirk <shawno_at_erudite.com.nospam>
Date: 1997/05/14

Selvamani <schetti_at_mail.arco.com> wrote in article <3379D1E5.3011_at_mail.arco.com>...
> Is there any thing called D2000 runtime. If not, is it possible to
> install D2000 on Network and just update the Registry or .ini file for
> individual machines. Or, is there a kind of list of files which can be
> deleted after D2000 is installed to reduce the disk space usage on
> individual machines.
>
> Please respond by e-mail.

If I am not mistaken, the Oracle Installer can install just the runtime stuff. And yes, you can install Oracle to a fileserver and run it off of the network.  Depending on what version you are running you will need to create/alter some ini files or registry entries.

Shawn

--
I'm really sorry I had to do this, but due to excessive junk email, my email
address is invalid.  Please remove .nospam from my email address or click the