Re: How to do NAME_IN function in C program?

From: Kevin Agee <kda_at_sky.net>
Date: 1997/05/14

George Xu (George_Xu_at_nt.com) wrote:
: This is a little trick question, I am sure some of you will be able to
: answer. The question is, I got a string variable A which contents a
: string "ABC" , how can I get the value of the string "ABC" as a
: variable? What is the content of variable ABE.
:
: Or in other words, is there any function in C which has similiar
: funcation as NAME_IN in PL/SQL?
:
: Regards
: George_Xu_at_NT.COM

This would normally be accomplished in C using pointers. You simply assign the address of ABC to A.

Kevin Agee		kda_at_sky.net