Re: Adhoc interactive client side access for data warehouse

From: Ian Tuck <iantuck_at_enterprise.net>
Date: 1997/05/14

[Quoted] Business Objects (for Windows 3/NT) is an excellent end user tool query/analysis package It gives a users interface where you can alias database columns with real business terms for non technical people if required. You can define relationships between tables so you just pick the data you wish to see. Behind the scenes it actually generates SQL which can be sent to the server. The package also has excellent reporting/anaysis capabilities.

Business Objects is available from the company Business Objects.

E-mail me if you require a contact number as I do not have one at home at the moment

Ian Received on Wed May 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message