Forms 4.5 PRE-TEXT-ITEM trigger

From: Michael Anderson <manders_at_access.mbnet.mb.ca>
Date: 1997/05/13

[Quoted] I have a problem. I have a form with a master and a detail block on it. The problem is when the detail block is being populated after a query on the master block the PRE-TEXT-ITEM trigger of an item in the detail block fires and the form ends up in insert mode on the detail block. The master block is in context when this happens.

The trigger is assigning a default value to the item in question and should only fire when the user enters the item. Any ideas?

Michael Anderson
MIS, Manitoba Education & training
manders_at_acceee.mbnet.mb.ca Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message