Re: Designer/2000 passing of parameters between 2 forms

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

Well, you can model it using parameters definitions in the Module Definition dialog, but it won't generate code for you.

Des2k does build some parameters that it passes on its own, e.g. if the called form is master detail and the first, query only block, is against the same table as the current block in the calling form, then the primary key of the current record in the calling form will be passed to the called form, and will automatically be queried. Assuming that AUTOQY=Y.

"Harald Schlueter" <schluha_at_uni-muenster.de> wrote:

>I have problems concerning the passing of parameters between 2 forms.
>With the Developer/2000 it is possible to do this. Are there any
>possibilities to model this parameter-lists with the tools of the
>Designer/2000.
>Thanks
>Harald Schlueter.

-JJ

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 415-571-7092, FAX: 800-665-1379 CompuServe: 76702,456  Internet: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com

Don't miss ODTUG's Spring Conference, June 3-6, San Diego! Visit http://www.odtug.com or call 910-452-7444 for info!   Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message