OPO and Master/Detail Queries

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

[Quoted] I miised someting somewhere, perhaps someone could help:

I'm building a form ( using PowerObjects ) and the form contains a subform ( for fileds from another, linked table )... When I use QBF for enter a query, the Main Form's table returns with the correct info, but the subform's table does not... I know I am missing something, but I don't know what ( BTW, the same behavior happens if, instead of an embedded subform, I use a repeater control) - so, in essence, how can I make a QueryByForm work on a master-detail form ?

Any help appreciated,

John Greco
MnDOT
e-Mail (john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us) Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message