Refresh a Form after CALL_FORM : HELP

From: Brijesh <>
Date: 1997/05/13

[Quoted] I am writing a multi-form application where I provide the user the option of

1. Creating a New Task
2. Renaming an existing task
3. Editing a Task

[Quoted] In each case, from a central form, I call other forms to which I pass values using Parameter Lists.

[Quoted] The problem arises, when after adding a new task, I come back to my calling form, my List Item (Poplist) is not getting refreshed, such that the New Task or the Renamed task do not show up, unless I explicitly execute a When-List-Changed trigger.

I have tried When-New-Form Instance trigger and When-Form-Navigate trigger, but to no avail.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Brijesh Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message