Re: Forms: Filling Block-Columns with Values from a Table

From: YogitaT <yogitat_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/13

Iam out of touch with forms from 6 months so better U try this as a suggestion
I think when U are creating master detail relationship , at that timt U can set all preferences regaring masterless, nonisolated ... . I think I U are trying on copying data from some other additional block U can get problem if number of record are not same. Better way could be write on insert trigger on master in which U can populate query which U are using for detail default. Received on Tue May 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message