Oracle Enterprise Manager.

From: Serge Bouissou <>
Date: 1997/05/12

[Quoted] We are currently testing OEM 1.3.5 on Oracle 7.3.2/NT 4.0 servers. We [Quoted] are having some difficulties implementing agents and tuning the overall system. It seems that here in France we are a step ahead regarding this configuration which is not very helpful. We are going to use OEM to manage local and distant databases through an IP LAN & WAN network. My questions are the following:

[Quoted] 1 Is there anybody out there using OEM in the same configuration?  If so [Quoted] maybe we could share some ideas and solutions.

2  Does anybody have an Oracle NT 4.0 server with more than 50 [Quoted] concurrent users?. I have never received a clear answer from Oracle about this.

[Quoted] Please reply email.

Serge Bouissou. Received on Mon May 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message