Re: Loading DLL's from win95

From: Bo Stern <bstern_at_dk.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/05/12

"Søren M. Olesen" <smo_at_stibo.com> wrote:

What kind of code do the dll's contain?
Did you re-generate the form under Win95 ? Is the application error accompanied by any error code? Do you have mutiple verions of the dll in your filesystem?

To my knowledge, only a missing re-generation would be an obvious reason for the problem. Otherwise, you shouldn't experience any problems.