Re: Developer 2000 and attached libraries

From: Alex Heney <heneya_at_entcf3.agw.co.bt.uk>
Date: 1997/05/12

Keith S. wrote:

> I am using developer 1.2 for windows 3.11. I have created a form which
> uses attached libraries. Everything compiles and runs fine on my machine.
> I have a test machine which ONLY has the sqlnet files on it (along with
> the forms runtime). Forms which do not use attached libraries run fine on
> the test machine, but forms with attached libraries do not run at all. I
> get the error ...
>
> FRM-40034 cannot attach library
>
> I have my forms45_path set so the libraries on in it, but it doesn't
> work. I even put everything in one directory, but to no avail.
>
> Did anybody have problems running forms on windows 3.11 using
> attached libraries?

Did you remove the path name when attaching the library in the Forms Designer?

If you did not, then the FORMS45_PATH value in the .INI fiel will be totally ignored for the library, the path to it must be exactly the same as it was when the form was generated.

--
The above posting represents the personal opinions of the author and
is not to be taken as official (or unofficial) policy or opinions of

Alex Heney, Living in the Global Village.