Forms Cranky Mode

From: brian hill <brianhill_at_bdt.com>
Date: 1997/05/11

We developed several forms that worked fine against tables. Then we imported all the elements into a single form module (with separate canvases) that features a handy menu to call the various forms. Now none of the canvases will query, insert, or even close.

The message bar text is:

     "Count *0"

...and the <CON> and <INS> are notably lacking.

Obviously our attempt to query has failed. There are lots of messages about operations not being allowed "here" or in "this mode." It happens even when I use the standard menu. There is a hidden form but I have made sure it's properties to allow operations such as insert are true.

How did I get in "this mode?" Any suggestions would be welcome. If you post an answer, pleae also send a copy to my email if you can.

Thank you, Received on Sun May 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message