Infusion BBS Software

From: Grant Passmore <skaboy_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/05/11

I just thought I'd let everyone know....

There is finally a BBS Software with all of the great features of OBV/2 and Iniquity, but without the bugs and bad support. Infusion BBS Software is a new generation in BBS Software, modeled after OBV/2 and Iniquity with everything that the sysop can imagine..and more.

Some basic features are:

o Multi-node upto 255 concurrent users
o Light-bar support [arrow keys]
o Requires NO Fossil Driver [selectable FOSSIL, ASYNC, and Digiboard for each node] o Online Configuration [menu editor, string editor, evemt editor, node editor, system editor, etc] o Pipe Color Codes
o MCI Codes
o Powerful scripting language
o Internal One-Liners, Blacklist, voting booth, etc o Internal Z-Modem, X-Modem, Y-Modem, Y-modem-g [no limit to external protocols] o Internal COMM Program with internal protocols, Auto Up/DL o Great support
o Basically all of the great features of OBV/2 and Iniquity combined

Infusion has been picked up by fuEl [international art group], and Infusion 1.0th will be released June 10th.

Come to the Infusion Home-Page at http://web.wt.net/~sparky/ibbs/ and jump into the JAVA Based Chatroom, or come to the ANNEX, the official Infusion IRC Server [irc.annex.net] #infusion / #bbs

send the author skaboy101 [Grant Passmore] E-mail at skaboy_at_usa.net

-lata
skaboy101 Received on Sun May 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message