Re: Developer 2000 and attached libraries

From: QuadTwin <quadtwin_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/05/09

kshave_at_minet.gov.mb.ca wrote:

> I am using developer 1.2 for windows 3.11. I have created a form
> which uses attached libraries. Everything compiles and runs fine on
> my machine. I have a test machine which ONLY has the sqlnet files on
> it (along with the forms runtime). Forms which do not use attached
> libraries run fine on the test machine, but forms with attached
> libraries do not run at all. I get the error ...
>
> FRM-40034 cannot attach library
>
> I have my forms45_path set so the libraries on in it, but it
> doesn't work. I even put everything in one directory, but to no
> avail.
>
> Did anybody have problems running forms on windows 3.11 using
> attached libraries? --

FORMS45_PATH is only used by FORMS at runtime to locate any MENU module associated with the Form. You need to specify the location of attached libraries using either ORAPLSQLLOADPATH or ORACLE_PATH. This holds on any platform, not just Win3.11.

Al Lawson
Interactive Group, Inc.
www.interactive-group.com
lawsona_at_interactive-group.com Received on Fri May 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message