Neede: Resellers for Adv. Comp. Products.(only serious replies).

From: Jeroen <amocomp_at_dds.nl>
Date: 1997/05/08

This message is being brought to you by Dynamic Mail - the easier and faster's way to explodes your business on the internet. For more information please visit our web site at : http://www.australia.net.au/~apexpi/dynamail.htm

Hello

I am starting up a company in the Netherlands. We are distributor for many products in Europe and outside. We are looking for companies who want to become reseller of some of our products in there country.

We have products for every branche in our assortiment. Just mail me and we can discuss this further.

We are also looking for programmers since we are developing software ourselves, If you can program good please contact me and we can discuss this.

Sincerely

Ruben Daniels Received on Thu May 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message