Re: Read a File into Forms4.5 and Display it

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 1997/05/08

Bring up the Developer 2000.
Click on Help
Click on Reference Information
then use the search utility with word text_io

Greg Scholey (Greg.Scholey_at_pipe.nova.ca) wrote:
: Jenny Farnham wrote:

: > Greg,
: >
: > The correct answer is the TEXT_IO package within Forms 4.5
: > I don't want to open a file and write to it... I just want to
: > display the contents in a Forms 4.5 window. To do this you
: > have to use TEXT_IO to open the file and read a line and assign
: > the line to a field in a block.
: >
: > Jennifer
: > Access Graphics
: > Boulder, Colorado

: Where can I find the information on the TEXT_IO? I've grep'd the
: RDBMS/admin directory for Oracle 7.3 and checked the d2k ref manuals.
: Not located in either. Info would be appreciated.

: Thanks,
: Greg...

--
This posting represents the personal opinions of the author. It is not the
official opinion or policy of the author's employer. Warranty expired when you