Scaling Oracle Forms Windows

From: Chris Wyse <wysecj_at_pweh.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

[Quoted] I have an ORACLE FORMS 4.5 application that runs on MS-Windows and UNIX. The displays have a relatively high resolution (1024x768). In the future, I may need to run on a handheld system that has a 640x480 display resolution. Is there anyway to scale the forms to work with the handheld system without redesigning them all? Am I better off in the real coordinate system or the character based system? I've tried changing the PC resolution to 640x480 to test it, but the forms are all clipped instead of scaled. Any ideas?

--

Chris Wyse

McCarty Associates, Inc.

Phone: 860-565-9284