SQL*Plus bug

From: Larry Jones <lljo_at_chevron.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are running SQL*Plus: Release 3.3.2.0.2 with Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.3.0.

[Quoted] Does anyone else have the copy bug, where you try to copy a line that has a capital "C" in it, then when you paste it, the lines breaks at that point?

For example, if you ran a select statement that read:

        SQL>SELECT * FROM EMP; [Quoted] Then wanted to copy it below, you would highlight it, and press CTRL+C, then CTRL+V to paste it. If I do this I get the following:

	SQL>SELE
	unknown command "SELE" - rest of line ignored.
	SQL>T * FROM EMP;

It doesn't do this with a lower case "c" only upper. Is there a solution for this? Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message