HELP: seeking for a good Developer/2000 book

From: ULB/UCL research group on object-oriented systems <eroos_at_vub.ac.be>
Date: 1997/05/07

Hi here,

I would like to know whether anybody ever used -or knows- a VERY good book regarding client-server development with the Oracle tools Forms 4.5 and Reports 2.5.

My problem is the following: I'll have to design and program BY YYby MYSELF a whole interface application, so I'd like to find a text-book [Quoted] or a manual allowing me to teach myself the good way of doing this... If possible, I'd like to find a book containing demonstration disks. !

Thanks a lot in advance for any hint.
Best regards,

S. Michel. Received on Wed May 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message