Des/2k Q: Multiple selects not handled right?

From: SCDICOM Administrator <administrator_at_scd.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

We are generating multi-table dataentry apps for the web and are finding that OWS2.1 for NT only passes in the first selection of a multiple <SELECT> field. I can do this correctly manually by using owa_util.ident_arr as the IN parameter datatype and iterating across the "array" until there isn't any more data.. but we cannot think of/find how to make des/2k do this.

  I am primarily interested in finding the PL/SQL procedure that decodes the POST/GET form data and passes it into the destination procedure, as we would like to make changes to it. But at this point, any insight would be more help than our snifty "Developer Programme"(sic) has given us.

  If anyone has any experience with Des/2k and <SELECT> statements, we would really appreciate any input we can get.

  Thanks ahead of time,

  • ,\\atthew --- Matthew L Daniel LiNUX: The Choice of a GNU Generation. Network Administrator, ------------------------------ Still Current Development, Inc. No REAL operating system needs #include <disclaim.h> a MOUSE to run.