Re: something like Informix ISQL?

From: Kevin Brand <kbrand_at_gtetel.com>
Date: 1997/05/07

Yes... I am aware of and use SVRMGR often on both Windows and UNIX Servers, however I'd like to find a tool with functionality similar to that of INFORMIX's ISQL, which is a curses-based character application.

Particularly, I'm interested in the Form generation characteristics of a tool such as this. A user can quickly generate a form based on the columns in a chosen table.

-Kevin Brand

Cleve <cleve_at_cbcsf.org> wrote in article <01bc5afe$5c08b9c0$439c31cf_at_cbcsf1.techlink.net>...
> Kevin Brand <kbrand_at_gtetel.com> wrote in article
> <01bc5a5d$3cd9db20$f15c5b8f_at_b11a22>...
> >
> > Is there a character-based tool for Oracle that is similar to
 Informix's