PL/SQL problem in forms v4.5

From: Drew Leske <dleske_at_ceiss.org>
Date: 1997/05/06

[Quoted] [Quoted] using Forms v.4.5.7.1.6 (including PL/SQL Version 1.2.1.5.0):

[Quoted] I am an initiate into the land of Oracle, and I'm having some trouble with a form of mine (my first actually). I want to fill a list box with some data from a table and for this I am using

    Create_Group_From_Query ( ... )
    Populate_Group ( ... )
    Populate_List ( ... )
My problem is that execution dies on the first two lines, although the third seems to cause no problems. All three subprograms appear in the "Standard Extensions" branch of "Built-in Packages" in the object navigator, but only Populate_List is recognized. The other two get the following error: "'CREATE_GROUP_FROM_QUERY' is not a procedure or is undefined".

Any ideas?

Drew Leske
dleske_at_ceiss.org Received on Tue May 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message