Re: Oracle Client Software Manager (OCSM)

From: Miles Thomas <thomasm_at_"at".logica."dot".com>
Date: 1997/05/06

Biggest problem that I've found with it is that you cannot include ODBC drivers in OCSM installation, nor can you load them on afterwards.

Oracle say that they plan to fix this sometime (but not in Dev2k 1.3).

--
Miles Thomas
Logica UK Ltd

Kevin M. Roberts <kroberts_at_netcom.com> wrote in article
<krobertsE9LypI.39t_at_netcom.com>...