Re: Debugging Problem with Procedure Bulider of DEV2000

From: Gordon Rice <grice_at_netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: 1997/05/04

Your Problem is that the version of PL/SQL in procedure builder is most likely 1.?
whilst the version of PL/SQL on the server is 2.?.

As PL/SQL Table are only in version 2 upwards (someone correct me if I'm wrong)the procedure builder does not understand the command.

So I am afraid that if you want to debug code with PL/SQL tables then you are going to have to do it on the server using DBMS_OUTPUT or UTL_FILE.

Gordon Received on Sun May 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message