Toolbar out side of focus window. Forms 4.5

From: Thomas R. Nestor <trn0975_at_pt5026.pto.ford.com>
Date: 1997/05/02

I have a form with a toolbar
Within the form I the user can bring up a window where they can enter other information. Behind this window the "main" screen is still showing but they are not allowed to click on anything in that "main" screen until they close the "popup" window. They "easy" thing to do was to make the popup window modal that waythe user can't click on anything in the main window. BUT that also means that I can't click on the toolbar which is something that I would like to do. The only other way I can think of is to turn off every item in the main window (Except the toolbar) before going to the pop-up window. There are lots of items on the main window and seems like a lot of work. and we have had trouble where the turned off item did not stay off. Has anyone else stuggled with this? how are you using toolbars? Received on Fri May 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message