Oracle Web Developer Suite

From: Rick Musgrove <*rmusgrov_at_ix.netcom.com*>
Date: 1997/05/01

I am building an NT workstation to do Oracle Designer/Developer 2000 work. Other than some Forms 4.5 and Oracle7 experience, I have no idea what I am doing. My Oracle rep tells me the best deal is to buy Oracle Web Developer Suite. The literature says that if I buy the Solaris package, I can develope for Solaris or NT. Why then, for the same price, would anyone want the 95/NT version? Am I missing something?

        Has anyone done this yet? And if so is there anything special I should know? Any input would be appreciated.

Rick Musgrove Received on Thu May 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message