Desperately need contacts for Oracle, NEC, and Quattro!

From: Melissa Schilling <missi_at_u.washington.edu>
Date: 1997/04/30

Oracle: 1990-1994, massively parallel processing Borland:1989-1994, Quattro

NEC:	1990-1996, supercomputers
	1990-1994, massively parallel processing

Hi,

I'm a doctoral student at the University of Washington, scheduled to graduate this June, however, I direly need your help in getting data for my dissertation research so that I may graduate on time. I'm doing my dissertation research on the technology selection/rejection process, and need contacts who work/worked at the companies above, in association with the products listed above. I have a very short list of questions to ask these people. The questions are simple scale questions (1 to 7) and do not require ANY confidential or sensitive information. The information could be obtained by public sources except for the degree of subjectivity inherent in some of the questions. If you can help me, or know someone else who can, PLEASE email me as soon as possible. I would be extremely grateful, and I would be more than happy to give you a copy of the completed research results.

Thanks!

Melissa Received on Wed Apr 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message