Oracle Glue in 95

From: Robert Kennedy <rbkennedy_at_halcyon.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

Greetings and salutations to all,

I hope someone can shed some light on this problem, here goes...

I have a custom app that has many lines of code that integrates Oracle Glue. The app is too big to rewrite in an acceptable amount of time. I need to get my client PCs *off* of Windows for Workgroups and into 95, but there is no Glue or Glue support for 95. Anyone have any ideas?

DB Server	IBM J-40
OS Level	AIX 4.2
DB Level	Oracle 7.2 moving to 7.3 soon
Network		Novell 3.12/4.11 on an Ethernet topology
Clients		DOS/Windows 4 WG 3.11 w/Novell Client32

Thanks for helping.

Rob
Sys Admin
Admin_at_harlandseattle.com Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message