Oracle Language Support Question ......

From: Ian Nevitt <Inevitt_at_zsassociates.com>
Date: 1997/04/29

Hi friends,

I am looking for information about what kind of language support Oracle provides as a built in function. I am working on the ver Oracle 7.3 on an NT platform. I am looking to provide all my forms4.5 controls, their labels, messages, alerts and other text be language specific. How can I do that best ????

I wonder if Oracle actually writes information about controls (items) created on different Forms in the Developer 2000 in some internal table with their labels etc so providing multiple language support is simpler.

Help with some examples of how and where you have done this will be greatly appreciated.

Ian Received on Tue Apr 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message