32-bit Forms

From: edbis <edbis_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1997/04/25

Hi,

[Quoted] I've developed a 16-bit application using Dev 2k for windows 1.3 and need to convert to 32-bit to run on win 95 and Win NT. The 16-bit application make use of foreign function like getprivatestring and setprivatestring to [Quoted] read and write into an ini file. With the 32-bit function, I'm not able to [Quoted] do this. I understand I would need to read and write to the registry instead. Appreciate if someone and tell me how can I do this. What function should I use.

I also make use of cmdialog.vbx in the 16-bit application. Do I need to convert to cmdlg32.ocx for the 32-bit conversion? How should I begin?

Thanks in advance....

Loh Mun Kong
Principle S/W Engineer
National Computer System Pte Ltd
mkloh_at_ncs.com.sg or munkong_at_edb.gov.sg Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message