Re: [Q] Forms 4.5: lists and closing windows

From: Walter Zimmer <wzimmer_at_atair.rz.uni-ulm.de>
Date: 1997/04/25

Dinis Paes (dmp_at_elefante.fe.up.pt) wrote:
: P.S.: Is there a FAQ for this group?
Nope, there are some people having webpages about frequently asked oracle questions.

In your case I recomend reading the online documentation which comes on the extra 'documentation library' CD. Don't be afraid, it will take some time :-)

: How can I know which item is selected and
: how can I select an item programmatically?
Look under GET_BLOCK_PROPERTY and GO_ITEM in the 'Forms reference manual'.

Hope this helps,
Walter

walter.zimmer_at_rz.uni-ulm.de
Forms 4.5.7.1.2 developer (solaris, NT) Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message