Re: About the Oracle built-in package 'pipe'

From: <seci_at_ludens.elte.hu>
Date: 1997/04/25

hello
In article <01bc4e6e$7707cbe0$aa6c8bd0_at_kwokho>, "Ka Ho, Kwok" <khkwok_at_netvigator.com> writes:
> Has anyone has the experience in Oracle Pipe ? We use this package to set
> up the inter-session
> communication in Oracle. However, the performance is not very well.
we use this package for a long time to debug our pl/sql procedures. if works fine.
be careful to set up the timeout limits when writing and reading the pipes because if the pipe becomes full the system performance is going down.

> Can anyone tell me some experience about this ?
>

> Ka Ho, Kwok
HTH
        peter Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message