Re: The best full featured 3rd party tool for Oracle

From: Jim Miles <jmiles_at_technosolutions.com>
Date: 1997/04/25

Sam Q. Lang wrote:

> According to Database Programming & Design, April 97,
> SQL-Programmer 2.0 / 32 bit comes ahead of SQLNavigator.
>
> For details on SQL-Programmer 2.0, please check:
> http://www.sfi-software.com
>
> Full documentation, and request your copy for you to start saving
> time/money!
>
> Sam Q. Lang
> SFI, a Sylvain Faust company
> http://www.sfi-software.com
> Tel: 819 778-5045
> Email: info_at_sfi-software.com
> Oracle World Alliance Partner
> Angelito Dizon <adizon_at_mail.us.net> wrote in article
> <90068.adizon_at_mail.us.net>...
> > On 3 Apr 1997 19:11:32 GMT,
> > Shawn Ramsey <shawn.ramsey_at_attws.com> wrote:
> >

> > >The best tool that I have found is SQLNavigator from Tecnosolutions.
> > >

> > What did you compare it with?
> >
> > Lito
> >
> > Lito Dizon
> > adizon_at_us.net
> >

> Sylvain Faust Posted-
>According to Database Programming & Design, April 97,
>SQL-Programmer 2.0 / 32 bit comes ahead of SQLNavigator.

REALLY! ...by what stretch of imagination?

The article hardly even mentions SQL Navigator and does not recommend one product or other.

To set the record straight, newsgroup readers, please read that article.
Speaking of reviews, you must also read an in-depth and worth reading review of Sylvain Faust's SQL Programmer in the March issue of DBMS magazine
available online at http://www.dbmsmag.com | Articles | March DBMS .

SFI,
It is regrettable that you are trying to slander TechnoSolutions SQL Navigator
when OUR HAPPY users are posting THEIR opinions in a particular thread.

Dear Netizens,

Please form your own independent opinion of SQL Navigator. We would like to invite you to our web site http://www.technosolutions.com for
a preview and download SQL Navigator v2.0 32bit.

Happy Navigating!!

Sincerely,

Jim Miles
http://www.technosolutions.com e-mail: info_at_technosolutions.com Tel:(360)-260-0710

TechnoSolutions, "Providing solutions, without getting desperate" Received on Fri Apr 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message