Re: Using DBMS_OUTPUT in ProC

From: Luc Gyselinck <Luc.Gyselinck_at_ping.be>
Date: 1997/04/24

I think you used DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE in a PL/SQL block or packaged procedure that is executed in your ProC program. To obtain the output, you have to to call the DBMS_OUTPUT.GET_LINE function
to retrieve the output that was stacked by the PUT_LINE function. Good Luck.

lgy_at_athylon.be or Luc.Gyselinck_at_ping.be

 kent.primrose_at_dg19.cec.be wrote in article <861892037.6091_at_dejanews.com>...