HELP! Reports25 - How to provide Page Break's!

From: Sridhar Nallani <sxn2851_at_eeidf002.ca.boeing.com>
Date: 1997/04/24

Hi,
  I am having problems providing a page break in reports. I have a conditional report in which certain frames are executed only based on the flags send in to me. The problem I encounter is if I use the option "PAGE BREAK AFTER" or "PAGE BREAK BEFORE" and if the frame is not being printed, I still get a blank page.

So, I used "PAGE PROTECT" for each frame, this works fine except the case when the frame doesn't have enough data, then it goes to the previous page.

How do I effectively provide a page break for a frame?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sridhar

(Please E-Mail me a copy at sxn2851_at_eeidf002.ca.boeing.com) Received on Thu Apr 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message