Re: Automatic form generation using F45gen32.exe

From: Art Clarke <fool_at_ofb.net>
Date: 1997/04/24

You could make a DOS batch file that has each F45gen32 executable prefaced by "start /WAIT"
For example:

start /WAIT f45gen32.exe module=mymod userid=scott/tiger batch=YES start /WAIT f45gen32.exe module=mymod2 userid=scott/tiger batch=YES

Each f45gen32 should complete before the batch file moves to the next line.

I actually use Microsoft's NMAKE utility for a similar purpose, but I don't need to put the "start /WAIT" in, since f45gen32 seems to stop processing of the makefile until it's done. Shrug.

  • Art Clarke aclarke_at_us.oracle.com