Re: Oracle and Lotus Notes

From: J. V. MORRIS <ovmorris_at_carol.net>
Date: 1997/04/24

How about using InConcert (from Inconcert, Cambridge, MA) for the workflow with Oracle as the backend database. I believe you can then use either MAPI, VIM or Web-enabled messaging (possibly using Oracle Web Server) for the comms requirements.
If you are not using Notes at the current time, you're going to need a Notes Administrator in addition to your existing DBAs, and--as pointed out above--Notes databases, for all their neat features, are dramatically different from what you're used to.

--

Regards
    Joseph V. Morris

Steve Bayles <pharmsjb_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote in article
<33569275.C38_at_ix.netcom.com>...