[Q] Forms 4.5: lists and closing windows

From: Dinis Paes <dmp_at_elefante.fe.up.pt>
Date: 1997/04/23

Hello,

Lists

[Quoted] How can I know which item is selected and how can I select an item programmatically?

Closing windows

My application has a menu bar and several dialogs. If I have only one dialog opened, when I close it, the dialog opens again because, according to the docs, there aren't any other windows that could take the focus. How can I solve this problem? Do I need to have always one window opened?

Thanks,

Dinis Paes

[Quoted] P.S.: Is there a FAQ for this group? Received on Wed Apr 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message