ODD - problem connecting to PO7

From: Frances Edelstein <fran_at_rbsbooks.com>
Date: 1997/04/23

I'm trying to use the reverse engineering tool in Oracle Database Designer against a PO7 database. A while ago a kind person in this group pointed me to the readme file on the PO7 CD. I followed the instructions for getting 16 bit applications to work against PO7: run setup.exe in the windows directory on the media. It loaded support files into the \orawin directories. The reverse engineering tool still fails to connect to the database.

Has anyone successfully done this?

Can ODD run against PO7? Is the problem only in the reverse engineering tool?

--
Frances Edelstein
Author of "Learning Oracle Database Programming: a