Your Help Is Needed! (Receive a Cash Payment for Helping)

From: rconnect <qconnect_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/04/23

Invitation

Are you an MIS/IS professional, responsible for your company's database management system?

We are a market research firm recruiting professionals from around the world to participate in online discussion groups, after work, on April 28-30. Each group will last approximately 1 1/2 hours.

Those who qualify and participate in the discussion will receive a cash payment for their time.

Questionnaire

Thank you for responding to our invitation to participate in an online discussion group about database management systems.

PLEASE COPY THIS SURVEY INTO YOUR REPLY BOX AND COMPLETE IT BY TYPING A NUMBER NEXT TO THE WORD "ANSWER" UNDER EACH QUESTION. Then return the questionnaire by email.

We will contact you if you qualify to participate in the study. Those who qualify and participate in the group discussion to be held, after work, on April 28-April 30 will receive a cash payment for their time.

  1. Are you employed by your company as an MIS/IS/IT professional?
  2. Yes
  3. No

Answer:_______

B. What is your job title?

  1. Analyst
  2. Manager
  3. Director
  4. Vice President
  5. Other (Please explain)

Answer:______

C. Do you have purchasing responsibility for the database management system used by your company?

  1. Yes
  2. No

Answer:________

D. Which of the following database systems are you using?

  1. IBM Database Management
  2. Informix
  3. Fox Pro
  4. Oracle
  5. SQL
  6. Sybase
  7. Other (Please explain)

Answer:________

E. In which of the following industries is your company involved?

  1. Finance
  2. Insurance
  3. Real estate
  4. Manufacturing