Conversion of Access SQL to Oracle 7.1 SQL

From: finmods <finmods_at_vianet.net.au>
Date: 1997/04/22

I wonder whether anyone can readily help me?

[Quoted] I am in the process of moving an application's tables from Access to their [Quoted] mirrored counterparts in Oracle.

The application will still be executed from within Access but will make SQL [Quoted] PassThrough queries to Oracle rather than to its own tables.

Is anyone aware of a quick way to convert Access SQL to Oracle SQL to get rid of such inconsistencies as:

  1. Treatment of Joins
  2. If functions [Quoted]
  3. Concatination of Strings

Perhaps this may be found in a product that imports Access queries or through some other applet.

Thanks Received on Tue Apr 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message