Re: Problem on Module Data Diagrammer?

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/04/22

Sorry, some sentences in this article is corrupted! Here I rearrange it again:

: Can anyone tell me how to delete a base table usage from a module
: in Module Data Diagrammer (in Designer/2000)?
: Accidentially, I have insert a table usage into the Diagrammer.
: As I try to delete it, it always state that it fails to delete this
: item from the repositorilities. I have tried to delete all the
: detail usage in RON but the same error message occurred again when
: I delete the table usage! The Action in help tell me to contact the
: Designer Support! What can I do?

: Thanks!

: --