Problem on Module Data Diagrammer?

From: YyWong <yywong_at_math.hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 1997/04/21

Accidentially, I have insert a table usage into the Diagrammer. As I try to delete it, it always state that it fails to delete this [Quoted] Can anyone tell me how to delete a base table usage from the module Designer Support! What can I do?
I delete the table usage! The Action in help tell me to contact the detail usage in RON but the same error message occurred again when in Module Data Diagrammer (in Designer/2000)? item from the repositorilities. I have tried to delete all the

Thanks!