32 bit-Forms 4.5

From: <Rajs>
Date: 1997/04/21

Hi Everybody,
I require help desperately.

  1. Object Groups I have developed my application on 16 bit version. After changing to 32 bit ver I find that While refering to triggers in my object group, I cannot change the name of the referenced trigger through the object navigator, where as it was possible in 16 bit. My application logic has to changed to include this new development. So pl let me know if anybody else has noticed this.

[Quoted] 2)Attached Libraries

    The library file and the form to which I have attached the library are open.     I change the status of the library file like dropping a program unit. I recompile and save the library file.   Since I have made the change in the library, I recompile the form which has the library attached. I find that the library has disappeared from the form. This happens randomly.

[Quoted] Can anyone please HELP me ?

                                                             A desperate RAJ