ORACLE contracts in Australia

From: Paul Ingle <pingle_at_werple.mira.net.au>
Date: 1997/04/20

PIA is an Information Technology Consultancy which creates career assignment partnerships with individual consultants and technical experts in the mainstream and leading edge areas of the computing industry in Australia. In turn we supply partnership solutions to clients in Australia and East Asia and so are in constant need of top line consultants and technical experts who can offer value in solving our clients business system needs.

We pay top dollars for top people and if you have the appropriate expertise we can offer you the right assignment with the right income whilst at the same time continuing your career development.

Be aware though, that technical strength and business know how in the ORACLE environments is not enough for us. You will also need to have good spoken English and excellent interpersonal and written skills to be able to join our teams. If you have these abilities and you are skilled in any of the following disciplines and wish to work in Australia ( all states) or East Asia then make contact with us.

Right now we are in need for people with:

ORACLE EXPRESS. You'll probably need to have more than just recent experience and the depth of your knowledge will probably go back to before this product was taken over by Oracle. Typically we need front line people who can utilise the product in the Financial Analyser and Sales Analyser environments.

ORACLE TECHNICAL ANALYSTS. Preferably with DBA experience you will have completed 4 years with the ORACLE product. You will also be able to join projects and establish yourself in the environment at an early time before driving through to the clients' required delivery dates. Jobs are not for the faint hearted.

ORACLE DEVELOPERS & APPLICATIONS SUPPORT. Various roles allow us to offer a wide range of positions on a variety of diverse applications. DEVELOPER 2000 is of course a well sought after expertise. If you are a FORMS 4.5, 3, or PRO*C individual your skills are also in great demand. Absolute minimum experience of 3 years.

You must have at least 3-4 years working experience in one of the above product areas.
You should be available for work in a reasonable period of time and you must be prepared to work in either Australia or East Asia. This being so, let us have a copy of your resume indicating a preference list for cities that you wish to work in. You should indicate your visa status if known. On receipt we will communicate with you to let you know what options we have and to discuss what the next moves are for your next assignment.

You can also visit our page at:
 http://werple.net.au/~pingle/ Received on Sun Apr 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message