Re: Library Path in Dev/2000 4.5.7.1.2

From: Arno Bouwman <a.bouwman_at_trendsoft.nl>
Date: 1997/04/20

On 18 Apr 1997 19:46:30 GMT, "Shawn Odekirk" <shawno_at_erudite.com> wrote:

>Where does Dev/2000 4.5.7.1.2 keep it's library search path?
>I have tried to set the FORMS45_PATH in the FORMS45 section of my ORACLE.INI
>file, but Forms can't seem to find my libraries. I am trying to open a
>library that has an attached library and I keep getting the message that it
>can't find the attached library.
>Does anyone have any thoughts?
>
>Thanks,
>Shawn

This happened to me also. I use 32-bit version with windows95. The FORMS45_PATH path is in the registry. The length of this path is appearently restricted, because aftyer adding some directories of my own I got the same problem. Leaving out parts that refer to the location of unused demo-files made everything work again.

Arno. Received on Sun Apr 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message